Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bullseye!

What a day; sunny, mid 70s, mild breeze. Brody and I went shooting at the Wahpeton Archery Range today. My first shot at twenty yards, bullseye! It all went down hill from there. All and all, it was a good day of shooting following months of sitting on my rear. My groupings were fairly tight. I also hit the bullseye a few times to boot.

I hate to say it, I am getting excited about fall opener. Wait, fishing opener is just over one month away! What am I talking about? I'm certain to get distracted from hunting with a fishing pole in hand.

One of my fondest memories is fishing for Panfish on Easter Sunday many moons ago with my Grandpa. On Most Easter Sundays it is usually cold, ice and snow covering the lakes; however not this year. I'm sure at my home on Easter Sunday you will hear "Hey Weston and Brody, wanna go fishing." That is after praising God at church.

1 comment:

  1. You the man Don!
    I love receiving your stuff.
    Write more often.

    ReplyDelete